HUNTER PLUS, FAT TYRE FOLDING BIKE
Introducing Hunter Plus, make your two-wheel commute not just easier but sophisticated with Hunter Plus!
Our Hunter Plus Electric Bike comes with a 1 year UK warranty for electrical components and 4 year warranty for body parts.
- Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frame
- Hydraulic Front Suspension
- Samsung 48V, 7Ah Battery Cell Neatly Integrated Inside the Seat Stem.
- Brushless Geared 350W Rear Hub Motor (PRIVATE LAND USE ONLY)
- can be down graded to 250w for use on public roads.
- Backlit Digital Display
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes 160mm Discs
- 5 spoke Alloy sports rim
- 25 KMH max speed*
- Range up to 50 Assisted Miles Pedlac*
- 4-6 Hour Charge Time
- Frame Size 15″ Step Through Frame (meaning no leg lift over required to get on the bike)
- Wheel Size 20×4″
- Puncture Resistent Tyres
- Recommended minimum rider height: 5’6
- Recommended Riders weight – Up to 150 kg
- Shimano Tourney Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney Thumb Sifter
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Folded Dimensions: 35″x15″x32″ LxWxH
- Weight – 30 Kg with battery
- Aluminium Pedals
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Free Front and rear mudguards, Front Led Light, Electric Horn, stand, combination padlock, Mob Phone Holder with USB Port and tool kit*.
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
The Hunter Plus has a simple folding step through frame design with sleek branding which complements the removable Samsung 48V battery. The battery cells are encapsulated inside the steel saddle tube keeping them strong and secure. We recommend users are over 5ft5 for this model. Shorter users will have to lower the seat post below the recommended safe clearance area at the bottom of the bike. If you are under 5ft5 we recommend our Commute or Thunder Special.
This powerful bike has been limited to a top speed of 25kmh.
This E-Movement Bike has one of the strongest pedal assistance motors available on the market, it provides a real assertive punch making long heavy hills a breeze. It has to be felt to truly understand the assistance power provided when peddling.
One of the awesome features of this bike is the twist and go feature. The twist throttle is positioned next to the handle grip ensuring comfortable and secure ride .
This eBike will continues to impress with its awesome range. Using the twist and go you are able to get a mega 21 miles which can be doubled or even tippled if you are using the Pedal Assist*. What ever way you choose to ride this bike you will not be disappointed.
Warning: It is illegal to ride this bike in 350w motor mode on public roads, pavements, or cycle paths. They are intended only for use on private land with the owner’s permission