FREE DELIVERY IN THE UK
A UK legal E-Bike, no insurence or licence required.
Introducing the ‘all new’ SX-250 Series III electric bike. The e-bike that’s engineered and built like a motorcycle.
With its unparalleled styling, design, and technology, the SX-250 will get you to your destination in comfort and style. The SX250 has a brushless, high-efficiency ‘Super-torque’ rear hub motor giving you all the power you need to get where you want to go – and quickly.
It’s lightweight lithium-ion battery for longer life and shorter charging time comes as standard – as does the front & rear CBS disk brake system and fully adjustable rear shock absorbers. Plus, the SX250 is kitted out with remote-control immobiliser alarm and keyless Go.
There’s plenty of storage on-board with a lockable front glove box and the LED lighting will make sure you’ll not only stand out on those darker mornings and evenings, but you’ll save battery life too.
Please note: The carry-pod & technology bar with GPS holder shown in some images is an optional extra that can be added to your order separately.
- Lightweight lockable and removable Lithium-ion 48V battery pack
- High torque 250W high-efficiency brushless hub motor with pedal assist system
- Removable Dedicated Lithium-ion charger with internal cooling fan and 13amp 3 pin plug (U.K) or a 2 pin Type F plug (Euro), charge anywhere, at home, school, Uni, work etc.
- Approx. 40-50 miles (64-80km) range on a single 7-hour charge**
- Walk mode button taking you up to 4mph/6 mph
- Powerful front & rear CBS disc brake system
- Fully adjustable rear shock absorbers
- Remote-control immobiliser alarm and keyless Go.
- Strong electro plated lightweight steel frame
- Impact resistant high quality body panels
- Digital MPH (U.K & U.S.A) and KPH (Europe) speedometer with power level indicator
- Ultra-bright LED headlamp with hi/lo beam, rear lamp and side indicator lamps and ‘day running light’
- Centre stand & side stand
- Folding pedals
- Lockable front glove box
- Alloy wheels
- Reinforced tubeless road tyres
- CE conformity certificate
- 12 months warranty or 8,000 miles*
**Battery range figures are quoted as an average and subject to conditions, gradient and rider weight.